The health and safety of our clients and our staff is extremely important to us. Please ensure you read this fully prior to booking an appointment and visiting one of our salons.
We are acting to prevent the spread of Covid-19
We are taking steps to protect our clients and our staff
Please help us to ensure that we can operate safely and welcome you back to our salons
PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT
AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please enter the salon at the time of your appointment to let us know you have arrived – if you can safely do so.
- We will still greet you warmly, but without the customary handshake
- Please take note and read the Covid-19 related signage in the salon.
- Current government advice is that if you can, you should wear a face covering where you will be within 2 meters of another person. If you would like to wear a face covering but do not have your own we can supply you with one for £1.00.
- Magazines and refreshments will not be offered at this time. You are welcome to bring your own, but please do take them away with you.
- You will need to keep all your personal belongings with you so please bring a bag to pop your coat / jacket in.
These are extraordinary times and there are a few temporary measures that we will need to implement in the first few weeks of re-opening. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.